top of page
Queen City Robotics Alliance (QCRA) Code of Conduct
1. Employees, contractors, and volunteers shall:
● Ensure safety of all participants.
● Report any unsafe behavior.
● Adhere to QCRA policies.
i. Privacy Statement
ii. Volunteer and Personal Screening Policy
iii. Non-discrimination Statement
iv. Safety Policy
● Maintain strict confidentiality of student records.
2. No employee, contractor, or volunteer shall:
● Engage in bullying, harassment, profane or insulting language, or any actual or threatened violence.
● Discriminate against any person on the basis of sexual orientation, national, origin, race, ethnic
background, color, religion, gender, age or disability.
● Give bribes, kickbacks, or other gratuity, directly or indirectly to a government employee or official
bottom of page